Nika Archery Progress Series Carbon Fiber Limbs
16LBS - 50LBS @25H
55% carbon fiber content
|Limb length||68'' @25H|
1. Curve is a progressive profile which guarantees an extreme smoothness (40% more) and a very high speed.
2. High torsion stiffness guarantees a narrow grouping, vibration damping for your comfort, shoot long distances even with low poundage.
3. your bow setup will not change even in hot, cold or wet weather, and day after day.
4.Nika Progress Series Carbon Fiber Limbs, with 55% carbon fiber content, are compressed in CNC machined metallic molds, under high pressure at high temperature.
5. Standard ILF 68'' @25H.
1. How many layers of this limb, 1? 2? 4?
NIKA's N3 limbs are made of prepreg carbon fiber cloth and filler at high temperature and high pressure curing. It is different from the common process of adhesive molding with ready-made cured materials on the market.
2.What is a mezzanine? Wooden? Foam?
Prepreg glass cloth.
3. Warranty period?
The warranty period is one year, if there is a fragment of non-human factors within one year from the date of purchase, customer can exchange a new pair at the shipping cost.
4. Are there plans to develop 70 inch?
There are plans, but the time may be in the second half of the year.
5. What other components besides carbon?
In addition to carbon fiber, there are glass fiber and Epoxy resin , etc.
6. What's the MOQ for OEM Limb?
At least 100 sets.
Contact: Kelly yin
Email: [email protected]
Add: Jiaoxia section, Yongshi Avenue, Shiwan Town, Boluo County, Huizhou, Guangdong.